Tuesday, January 9, 2018

NBA DraftKings Plays Tuesday January 9th 2018

We have a 4 game slate of NBA action tonight on DraftKings. Here are the players that I like tonight.

Picture By Keith Allison from Hanover, MD, USA (Russell Westbrook) [CC BY-SA 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons


Try VITAL a brand new credit card service coming soon that rewards you with cash back not just on your own purchases but from sharing the service with your friends and family. No Annual Fee! This new service launches sometime in 2018

So we have a 4 game slate tonight of NBA action.

To Westbrook or not to Westbrook? That is the question tonight. With Westy being the only superstar on this slate, I expect him to be at least 60% owned. If he explodes tonight and you don't have him, you lose. If he underperforms tonight, that could put your lineup ahead of 60% of the field.

There are several strategies you can consider tonight when it comes to Westbrook:
  • Lock him in: Play Westbrook in 100% of your lineups so you can be above the field in ownership. Differentiate your lineup with other plays.
  • Match the field: Play Westbrook in 60% of your lineups so that you can match the field. The other 40% you fade him.
  • Underweight: Play Westbrook in less lineups than the field but not fade him completely.
  • Fade: Avoid playing Westbrook in all your lineups.
I'm personally going to match the field on Westbrook. With no Lillard I believe Westbrook could have a big night despite Portland normally being a tough matchup for point guards.

I'm playing 5 lineups tonight in GPP only. Here are the players that I will have exposure to tonight in addition to Westbrook:

Top Tier
  • Russell Westbrook - Heavy Exposure
  • DeMar DeRozan - Heavy Exposure 
  • Paul George - Light Exposure 
  • CJ McCollum - Light Exposure 
Mid Tier
  • Willie Cauley Stein - Light Exposure 
  • Serge Ibaka - Heavy Exposure 
  • Shabazz Napier - Heavy Exposure 
  • Goran Dragic - Light Exposure 
  • Dirk Nowitzki - Light Exposure 
  • Kelly Olynik - Light Exposure 
  • Dennis Smith Jr - Light Exposure 
  • Elfrid Payton - Light Exposure 
Value Tier
  • Fred VanVlett- Light Exposure
  • Delon Wright - Heavy Exposure 
  • Buddy Hield - Heavy Exposure 
  • Bogdan Bogdanovic - Heavy Exposure 
  • Evan Turner - Light Exposure 
  • Al-Farouq Aminu - Light Exposure 


Try out DRAFT risk free! Deposit a minimum of $10 and get a free $3 entry! You will also be qualified for special DFSMasters promotions that we do in the future. If we get 50 signups between now and the end of the month we will host a $150 Freeroll Tournament
Click Here To Sign Up Now

Already a member of Draft and you enjoy the snake draft format? Try Drafters Fantasy Sports! No Deposit Required. Use our promo code DFSMASTERS15 and receive a free $15 credit that you can use to draft teams tonight!
Click Here To Sign Up Now

Looking for another fantasy site to try out with a unique format? Try DraftBoard! You can play some pretty creative lineups on this format including multiple centers! Deposit a minimum of $10 and receive a $5 credit for free! Deposit a minimum of $20 and receive a $10 credit for free! Click Here To Sign Up Now

No comments:

Post a Comment